Villa Massilia 3 is an elegant three bedroom villa was designed with an open-living style creates a charming ambiance. The special point of this villa is that the garden have an extra large thatched roof relaxing bale to allow you to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
This unique-shaped pavilion is housing the two bedrooms overlooking the swimming pool, spacious living area, dining area and gourmet kitchen including the master bedroom.
Villa Massilia 3 have three air-conditioned bedrooms which can accommodate up to 6 adults and 2 children. The master bedroom is a serene haven, furnished with king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom with outdoor rain shower and egg-shaped bathtub. The wash basin is unique, made of a single piece of rock with a large dressing mirror. This bedroom have three direct access into the living pavilion and the garden.
The other two bedrooms are restful and located on the other side of the main pavilion. Both bedrooms have sliding glass door for direct access into the swimming pool and furnished with king-sized beds, en-suite bathrooms with rain shower facility.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms with king-sized beds.
- En-suite bathrooms with bathtub, outdoor shower, wash basin and dressing mirror.
- Sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 children.
- Living room featured comfortable sofa and antique artworks.
- iPod dock available.
- Professional gourmet kitchen with modern facility.
- Dining area with 8 seating wooden dining table.
- Private swimming pool with pool deck and sun loungers.
- Well maintained tropical garden.
- Wi-Fi internet access through out the villa.
- Safe deposit box.
- 1 villa manager and 2 house maids.
- Full time security.
- Airport pick-up transfer.
Optional services with extra charge:
- Extra beds.
- Laundry service.
- Spa and wellness.
- Baby sitter, baby cot, toddler and high chair.
- Pool fence.
- Car rental with English speaking driver.