Villa Massilia 1 + 2 offering 7 air-conditioned bedrooms.
The spacious Villa Massilia 1 is the largest villa in the complex. Offering 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, this villa is set within a lush tropical landscaped garden featured with a relaxing bale (Javanese gazebo) and a large swimming pool surrounded by unique wooden sunbeds.
The main thatched roof pavilion is housing a spacious living room which have a comfy sofas, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with bar and stools and 10 seating dining table. This living pavilion is filled with high-end pieces of artistry and it is designed with semi-open style to maximize the air circulation and to capture the natural daylight.
Villa Massilia 2 is designed to capture the feel of colonial era and filled with refined pieces of artworks from the remote jungles of Africa and the imperial dynasty of China. Offering three air-conditioned bedrooms, this villa is set within the neat tropical garden featuring a private swimming pool with sun loungers and a relaxing Balinese lounging pavilion.
The thatched roof main pavilion is housing the 2 bedrooms, spacious living and dining area whilst in the back side of the pavilion is the gourmet kitchen facility showcases an over-sized Buddha statue.
Villa Massilia 1 and Massilia 2 have a unique sliding wall to connect both villas, however, it can be locked for individual villa privacy.
There are four luxurious air-conditioned bedrooms at Villa Massilia 1. A unique decor double-sized bedroom is located on either side of the main pavilion, each have its own en-suite bathroom completed with bathtub, rain shower and wash basin with a dressing mirror.
The other two air-conditioned bedrooms are located side by side in a separate thatched roof pavilion overlooking the swimming pool. Each bedroom have its own unique interior that showcases antique artifacts and an en-suite bathroom furnished with rain shower, wash basin and a dressing mirror.
Villa Massilia 2 is consists of three air-conditioned bedrooms. Two well-appointed bedrooms are located on either side of the main pavilion featuring king-sized beds, unique interior with pieces of refined artworks, private seating area on the front veranda and en-suite bathrooms with rain shower, wash basin and dressing mirror.
The third bedroom is located on a stand-alone pavilion overlooking the swimming pool. It furnished with air-conditioning, unique interior with pieces of refined artworks and en-suite bathroom with rain shower, wash basin and dressing mirror.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Seven air-conditioned bedrooms with double and king-sized beds.
- En-suite bathrooms with bathtub, rain shower, wash basin and dressing mirror.
- Sleeps up to 14 adults and 4 children.
- Living room featured comfortable sofa, flat screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player.
- iPod dock available.
- Professional service kitchen with modern facility.
- Dining area, each with 10 and 8 seating wooden dining table.
- Private swimming pool with pool deck and sun loungers.
- Well maintained tropical garden.
- Wi-Fi internet access through out the villa.
- Safe deposit box.
- 1 villa manager and 5 house maids.
- Full time security.
- Airport pick-up transfer.
Optional services with extra charge:
- Extra beds.
- Laundry service.
- Spa and wellness.
- Baby sitter, baby cot, toddler and high chair.
- Pool fence.
- Car rental with English speaking driver.